Wix Site Search - How to Re-Sync to fix links to New Wix Blog Posts
I recently switched from the Old Wix Blog to the new Wix Blog on my website – but after doing so I noticed that the Wix Site Search results are not linking properly to the blog posts, instead, they link to the homepage.
To fix this, the ever-helpful Robert H. of the Wix Partners Facebook group told me about a workaround way to re-sync or re-index my Wix's Site Search by using the Multilingual option. Here is how you can re-sync your Wix Site Search to update the search results:
Find ‘Multilingual’ in your site dashboard (under Settings > Multilingual)
Change the main language of your site
Wait 5 seconds
Change the main language back to English US
Then republish the site, and now your Wix Site Search should be linking and working properly with your newly converted Wix Blog.
P.S. I also figured out the header weirdness you see in my video above, I had it set to "Fadie In" which was problematic, I removed that effect.
See screenshots below: